TEL 01436 860 524
Brown Sugar Cured Salmon
One of the highlights of our menu and a great recipe to try at home.
- 1 side of salmon, skin on
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 100g sea salt
- 30g black peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 20g coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 20g paprika
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- Brush the fillets with the lemon juice.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and then coat the fish in the spice mix.
- Marinade for 60 hours.
- Wash the spice rub off & dry the fish.
- Remove the skin & slice wafer thin.