TEL 01436 860 524
Tarragon Mayonnaise for Salmon
This fresh twist on traditional mayonnaise makes a great accompaniment for seafood, working particularly well with salmon.
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 level tablespoons of English mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 bunches of tarragon, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Blend all ingredients together In a bar blender or food processor until smooth, this will take approximately 3 minutes.
- Then slowly add 700ml vegetable oil while blending to create an emulsion, if it is too thick add several tablespoons of warm water to loosen the mix.
- Season with salt, pepper & lemon juice, if required.